Marisia A. Petit Frere is the CEO/founder of Elite Global Management Solutions, LLC a consulting and
administrative/legal/management support firm that specializes in organization development, strategic
business planning, and operations.
She is a certified paralegal, business consultant, leadership coach, and real estate broker with over 15
years of experience. She received her paralegal certification from California State University in 2009, a
Bachelor of Science in Developmental Psychology from Palm Beach Atlantic University in 2016 and is
currently pursuing an MBA and M.S. in Industrial Organizational Psychology at Liberty University.
- RYSE Above, Inc. (CEO/Founder): a non-profit organization the provides mentorship and
empowerment to neglected and abused children, adolescents, and young adults, as well as free
financial education, legal, and immigration training classes to the community.
- Grandeur Care Homes, Inc., (Co-owner/Founder): a personal care and assisted living
- We Move America Logistics, LLC (Partner/Business manager): a transportation company.
- Imperial Realty, Inc. (CEO/Founder): a real estate and asset management firm.
- Elite Global Immigration Services, LLC (CEO/Founder): A full-service immigration service
company that specializes in EB-5 (investor) visas.