How I can help you
How can I help you?
I can help you by providing guidance for the incorporation of your business or expansion of your business through government certification(s). I am a licensed professional who specializes in business consulting, personal and business tax preparation. I’m also an owner and operator of a janitorial, post construction cleanup, junk and debris removal company. In addition, my company currently holds 11 government certifications among the State of Georgia and areas specifically within Georgia Department of Transportation, MARTA, the City of Atlanta, Clayton, Dekalb, and Fulton counties, as well as the Small Business Administration, in which I can assist you to accomplish as many government certifications that you may qualify for.
MY GOVERNMENT CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB)
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Female Business Enterprise (FBE)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Small Business (SB)
- African American Business Enterprise (AABE)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE)
Although, I am not a veteran or disabled veteran, I can assist with the Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certifications for those who qualify.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Business Operations
- Professional & Business Services
M.B.A. International Business, Minor in Business Administration; American Intercontinental University
B.A. Business Administration, Minor in Marketing; American Intercontinental University
Certified Tax Professional