How I can help you
Johnetta is an attorney and business consultant. She started her law practice during the height of a recession, with zero dollars in her bank account.
Her drive, determination and business acumen has enabled her to become a successful entrepreneur. As a lawyer, she advises business owners, entreprenuers, and startups on:
- Business formation
- Business Development & Marketing Strategies
Some of Johnetta's business accomplishment include:
- She has been instrumental in building several multi-million dollar companies. One of the companies she consults was named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing private-companies.
- She also taught basic business law at the Wilton School of Cake Decorating and Confectionary Art.
- She is a Small Business Association (SBA) SCORE mentor.
- Johnetta has been profiled in Forbes Magazine for her business knowledge.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Juris Doctor, The John Marshall Law School (Chicago)
- B.A., Communications (minor in Marketing), DePaul University